Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Beginnings - Part I



Here's a new beginning! While my friend Linda sets up her blog, I'll help her out by posting this.


This is a picture of her and her new dog Grace. Linda's previous dog just graduated to doggy heaven on July 4th.


Within a week, both Linda and Grace have a new beginning. Linda has a new companion and Grace has a new home. How exciting for both of them!


I happen to know that dogs go to heaven! Here's a picture of Maggie when she was about 12-13 years old. She lived to be 14.

During a spiritual vision activation service just a scant one year after she died, I "saw" Maggie as a young dog. She ran across a heavenly plain and jumped into my arms. I began to sob.

A friend, who has also "graduated" to heaven since that time, was sitting next to me. She said, "Are you OK?" I said, "Yes. I'm seeing something. I'll tell you later."

What new beginnings are you experiencing right now? Post a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment