Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Beginnings - Part IV


Every day is a new beginning. A new chance to start over. A new chance to say, "Lord, what do YOU want me to do today?"

This week I'm going to be doing something I've never done before. I'll tell you about it next week.

But we each have a voice, and we each have something to say. We will often find different viewpoints within our own family. But we each have a voice.

That's the 'wonderful' part about our country. It is a 'free' country where we can say what we want to. Let's all pray it stays that way for many, many more years, and that the Kingdom of God is brought from heaven to earth with miracles and signs follow those who believe, before the enemy has his chance to make a dictatorship of the world.

Look at this picture. Can you guess what it is - or rather what it is going to be? I'll tell you next week if you haven't figured it out by then.

Blessings! And remember your freedoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment