Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Temper Temper Part IA - Different ways to Break



This Almond Bark set properly and could be broken into big chunks or into little slivers. I chose big chunks. I used my hand in a plastic glove to break the large blob of Almond Bark into smaller chunks.

As the chocolatier, I can break slabbed chocolate several different ways. I can use a knife and sliver away at the block of chocolate or I can use an ice pick, or use the knife to cut large chunks off the block.

God uses many different ways to "break" us so He can "remake" us. He can use circumstances, He can use events, He can use our mistakes, He can even use our failures & successes to teach us what He wants us to learn.

Two years ago, God used a "failure" to teach me a very important lesson. I was totally broken, shattered into a million pieces. I had absolutely no confidence in myself to choose what to do next. That's when God gave me CHOCOLATE!

What has God shown you? Post a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment