Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ends and Beginnings - Part I

Ends and beginnings...the circle of life. Something ends...something else begins.

Two and a half years ago, something ended for me...as a result - something else began. Actually, two something elses.

One was chocolate. The other was writing. Chocolate is perpetual now. Writing will be perpetual now.

Two years ago, I began an online writing program. Yesterday, June 15, I submitted my last lesson to my mentor. Today, I began a process known as "querying." I send a letter to a publication asking if they're interested in publishing "Temper, Temper." I got one quick answer today - Yes! They're interested. I submitted. We'll see.

A couple of friends have died recently - their 'life' ended here on earth - but life in their heavenly home as a spirit in heaven, has just begun. Other friends are beginning struggles or ending struggles with different things.

The cycle of life...it continues.

What is beginning in your life? What is ending? Post a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment