Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ends and Beginnings - Part V


Ends and beginnings...ends and beginnings. Life goes full circle and as something ends, something else begins.

Today is the last day of June - so this month ends. And so ends the first half of the year!

But! So BEGINS the SECOND half of the year!

I believe there is much to look forward to! I just wish I knew what it was! My main beginning is: I'm beginning to "submit" my writings to publishers. I have the Temper, Temper message being considered by several "take home papers." If it's published for real, that's a new beginning for me.

I just began a second installment on Twitter of the Chocolate Saga of the Master Chocolatier and the 2.2-lb. block of Chocolate called "Chocolate and the Master's Helper." You can follow it on Facebook as well.

So...while something ends, something else begins. I love the beginnings; but I don't necessarily love endings.

What do you think? What's beginning in your life? How has God brought you full circle? Post a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment