Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ends and Beginnings - Part III


Is this a sunrise or a sunset? Actually, it's a sunset, but sometimes, you can't tell the difference.

A sunrise begins the day, a sunset ends it. At least that's how we've always looked at it, right?

It's still all part of the cycle of life. I've been writing a lot this week about ending a writing program I started two years ago.

Two short, yet long, years ago. Time seems to speed up as we get older. Just 10 'short' years ago my mother had just ended her time of living in Kansas, and was now beginning life in Pennsylvania. We sold her house and we brought only a few things from her life there - here.

Yes, my Apprentice Program through Christian Writer's Guild has ended...but something 'new' will take it's place. It will be interesting to see what God has next.

What new beginning have you just embarked on? Post a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment