Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ends and Beginnings - Part II


Although I've just ended something...I've begun something else. Writing is now beginning to take on a life of its own. It expands daily.

My writing mentor can now become my coach, because I've ended being her student through CWG (Christian Writer's Guild), I can now become someone she coaches directly. If she approves, I can also write devotionals on her website (http://www.sandrabyrd.com/).

Yesterday, I was looking for an update to the eBible program I purchased in 2002 at the "end" of Worship Center Bible School...and I found another opportunity to write. So...I signed up to be a book reviewer. The only qualification to be a Thomas Nelson book reviewer is to have a blog. From time to time you'll see a book review posted here.

And so...the cycle of life continues. Although I've ended something, other things have begun. What things are you beginning? Post a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment